Mobile Breakdown

Mobile Crane Service for Canberra

Get the experts to fix your hydraulic hoses quickly
With you in 60 minutes

Here at Hydraulink Canberra, our aim is to rectify your hydraulic problems as quickly as possible, and with the largest fleet of specialised breakdown units in the region, we endeavour to be onsite within 60 minutes of receiving your call. So far to date, our emergency breakdown service has achieved that aim for an astounding 95% of the calls that we attend, and the remaining 5% are not far behind.

The right equipment for the job

Following our recent acquisition of a new fleet of mobile service vehicles, we are more than able to meet the exacting demands of our discerning customers all across Canberra. Every one of our mobile units is fully equipped with everything required to render our specialist hydraulic service onsite including spiral hose up to 1” and a 2” crimping capacity. They also carry all of the adapters, hose, and fittings that our technicians are likely to need to get your equipment up and running again.

The experts for the job

With an extensive background in working with heavy machinery and hydraulics, all of our technicians have also been trained and certified under the Hydraulink STAR system as experts in the hydraulic field. This ensures that they always operate to our national safety work standards to ensure they understand and comply with your site requirements and work safely.

Servicing town and country

Whether your machinery is located in the town or the country, we will come to you. Our coverage is from Canberra to Yass, Michelago, Braidwood, towards Goulburn and many other places.
Call the experts in all types of hydraulic repairs now on 02 6280 4777 .
Share by: